To protect the luster of gold jewelry, you can apply a thin layer of nail polish.
If the surface has a black silver film, 2 grams of salt, 7 grams of baking soda, 8 grams of bleach, 60 milliliters of clear water can be used to make the "gold cleaning agent", put the gold jewelry in a bowl, and pour the detergent into it. After 2 hours, the gold jewelry is removed, rinsed with fresh water (preferably not hard water), dried in wood chips, and then wiped with a soft cloth.
The gem-studded ring is rolled in cotton with an ice lolly or matchstick. After wetting it in a mixture of toilet water and glycerin, the frame of the gemstone is scrubbed, and the ring is then lightened with a flannel. Do not use a sharp blade to scrape.
Salt and vinegar are mixed into a cleaning agent, and it can be used to wipe pure gold jewelry.
Toothpaste wipe or scrub with hot thick rice soup can also restore luster. Diamond Ring: A polished diamond not only has a better reflected light effect, but also appears to be larger than diamonds that are contaminated with skin oils, soaps, cosmetics, and kitchen oils. Diamonds are sticky to grease, so monthly Wash it once to keep it bright.
- The Bracelet Becomes A Symbol Of Fashion
- The Origin Of The Bracelet
- Set Ring And Wedding Ring Difference
- The Natural Features Of The Hand Determine The ...
- Wear A Ring Of Stress
- Wear Ring Matching Skills
- Silver Ring Maintenance
- Gold Ring Note
- Earrings, Also Known As Earrings
- Earring Material
- Who Is Best Suited For Hip Hop Jewelry
- Introduce About Miss Jewelry Company And Products
- Concept And Difference Of 10k Gold 14k Gold 18k...
- How To Choose Best Quality Diamond
- Gold Purity, Color, Pricing And Maintenance
- Fashion Jewelry Earring
- How To Match Necklace
- Earring: Jewelry Knowledge And The Knack Of Pur...