It is best not to wear when bathing and sleeping;
Do not wear your beloved one while swimming, especially seawater, which is extremely corrosive to silver products;
When it is hooked to other items such as hair or clothes, do not pull hard, because 925 silver contains a higher amount of silver, so it is relatively soft, too much force, easily lead to deformation;
Don't touch directly with sulfur when wearing other things at the same time, silver and sulfur will produce chemical reaction;
If you need to wear other precious metal jewellery at the same time, avoid collision deformation or scratches, and maintain zero contact with other hard objects. After each wearing, gently wipe the surface with a cotton cloth or tissue paper to remove moisture and dirt, and then store in a fleece dust bag to avoid contact with the air.
If you don't wear it for a long time, remember to keep it sealed and try to avoid contact with the air, resulting in darkening of the color and blackening;
If it has been oxidized and darkened, it can be washed with silver wash water, wiped with a silver cloth, or brushed with a soft-bristled brush with toothpaste. After washing, dry it with a cotton cloth.
- The Bracelet Becomes A Symbol Of Fashion
- The Origin Of The Bracelet
- Set Ring And Wedding Ring Difference
- The Natural Features Of The Hand Determine The ...
- Wear A Ring Of Stress
- Wear Ring Matching Skills
- Gold Ring Note
- The Gold Jewelry Cleaning Method Has The Follow...
- Earrings, Also Known As Earrings
- Earring Material
- Who Is Best Suited For Hip Hop Jewelry
- Introduce About Miss Jewelry Company And Products