Clean chemical substances can change the color of gold, so you should take off the gold jewelry before you do the cleaning work.
Avoid direct contact with perfumes, hair sprays and other highly volatile substances, otherwise it will easily lead to discoloration of gold ornaments.
Gold ornaments should be removed during swimming to avoid chemical changes in the surface after encountering seawater or pool water.
When storing, wrap it in a flannel and put it in the jewelry box to avoid friction and damage.
Gold is relatively soft and easily deformed, so don't pull on jewelry such as necklaces to avoid distortion.
Pure gold jewelry reacts with mercury when it encounters mercury. White spots appear. When cleaning, you can restore the original color just by roasting under the alcohol lamp for a while.
After wearing the gold ornaments often lose their luster due to contamination and dust contamination. At this time, as long as the gold ornaments are placed in neutral detergent soaked in warm water and cleaned, then remove the wipe and dry.
- The Bracelet Becomes A Symbol Of Fashion
- The Origin Of The Bracelet
- Set Ring And Wedding Ring Difference
- The Natural Features Of The Hand Determine The ...
- Wear A Ring Of Stress
- Wear Ring Matching Skills
- Silver Ring Maintenance
- The Gold Jewelry Cleaning Method Has The Follow...
- Earrings, Also Known As Earrings
- Earring Material
- Who Is Best Suited For Hip Hop Jewelry
- Introduce About Miss Jewelry Company And Products