Earrings. Ornaments worn on the earlobes made of metal or jade. Earrings can be made of metal, plastic, glass, precious stones and other materials. Some are circled, some are hanging, some are granular. The weight and size of the earrings is limited by the body's ability to bear. Some people who are used to wearing heavy earrings will find that their ears and earholes have been stretched for a long time.
Hanging earrings are found in many ancient and modern places and cultures around the world. In many cultures, there is a habit of ear piercing for newly-born girls. This practice is controversial because it is not the wishes of the baby. Male ear piercing is becoming more and more common in modern society.
Earrings worn on the ear lobes. The shape is rich, mainly for women, and individual men also wear it. There are usually 3 ways to wear: Hanging on the ear hole; holding the ear lobe with a reed; or using a screw to fix it. To some extent, earrings can show certain customs, beliefs, status, wealth and so on.
- The Bracelet Becomes A Symbol Of Fashion
- The Origin Of The Bracelet
- Set Ring And Wedding Ring Difference
- The Natural Features Of The Hand Determine The ...
- Wear A Ring Of Stress
- Wear Ring Matching Skills
- Silver Ring Maintenance
- Gold Ring Note
- The Gold Jewelry Cleaning Method Has The Follow...
- Earrings, Also Known As Earrings
- Who Is Best Suited For Hip Hop Jewelry
- Introduce About Miss Jewelry Company And Products