The Spring festival is the most important festival in China.
It is on January 1st according to the Chinese lunar calendar.
It's China's New year's Day So usually a month before the
festiva,people begin to buy food clothes and decorations for
On New Year Eve,each family will gather together eating,
talking and watching TV for almost the whole night.The children
are the happiest of all because they can get presents from
their parents or grand-parents.
On Lunar New Year's Day.pepole will eat dumplings.
When they meet their neighbours or friends,they'll say:”Happy
New Year!”The New Year celebrating activitise will last about
half a month.
- The Bracelet Becomes A Symbol Of Fashion
- The Origin Of The Bracelet
- Set Ring And Wedding Ring Difference
- The Natural Features Of The Hand Determine The ...
- Wear A Ring Of Stress
- Wear Ring Matching Skills
- Silver Ring Maintenance
- Gold Ring Note
- The Gold Jewelry Cleaning Method Has The Follow...
- Earrings, Also Known As Earrings
- New Year Start With New Project!